4th line center Ryan White left the game today after a fight with Cameron Gaunce.
It's clear during the fight that White wants no part of it, and no one was surprised when the Habs announced he wouldn't be returning to the game.
As it stands White is having a good season, putting forth great PK work and providing some stability to the 4th line.
We have no more news at this point, but we'll update this as soon as we hear anything.
Ryan White ne reviendra pas au jeu ce soir - blessé au haut du corps \ Ryan White will not return tonight - upper body injury.— Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) January 3, 2014
- George Parros to meet with concussion specialist
- World Juniors 2014 Game Recap & Highlights: Canada vs Switzerland - On to the semifinals!
- Canadiens at Stars - Game Preview
- World Juniors 2014 Game Thread: Canada vs Switzerland
- Team USA announces their roster for the Olympic games in Sochi
- Happy New Year from Eyes on the Prize, what do you want to see in 2014?
- Catching the Torch: Dec. 23 to Dec. 29
- Complete coverage for Habs vs Stars