Montreal Canadiens Links
Martin Reway has 14 points in his last 4 games, and the only player in the QMJHL with more points in fewer games is Jonathan Drouin. That's some pretty elite company for a fourth round pick. Here's a translated interview with Reway, and here's a video of his most recent game, in which he scored 5 points.
Speaking of scoring, Michael McCarron finally broke through with a 2 goal performance against Belleville.
The quality of writing on NHL.com is going up, and this is a great piece to showcase it. Check out this history of the 2003 Heritage Classic between Montreal and Edmonton, which spawned all the outdoor games since.
Chris Boucher looks at the relationship between successful passes to the slot and goals.
George Parros did an interview on Montreal Connected.
Former Habs enforcer Chris Nilan has a new book documenting his career.
Nick Cotsonika weighs in on P.K. Subban's chances to make Team Canada.
Around the NHL Links
Ilya Bryzgalov has been called up by Edmonton, which is great because if there's anything they need it's another distraction.
The great Olivier Bouchard has written his weekly column for LNH.com, where he talks about the coach's favourite players. [French]
John Scott is still a douche, and makes me wonder why proponents of fighting can't ever engage in conversation without gender based insults?
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Is Douglas Murray the worst defenseman in the NHL?
- Carey Price: Show stopper and puck stopper
- Top Six Minutes: Can't score on anyone edition
- Retour sur le match Canadiens vs Blue Jackets
- Carey Price plays foosball with Peter Budaj
- Christian Thomas to make Bulldogs debut
- Game Recap: REDEMPTION DAYsharnais
- Top Six Minutes - Bad Desharnais Pun Edition