Montreal Canadiens links:
- Contract extension talks for P.K. Subban and Raphael Diaz have begun according to Renaud Lavoie. The meeting of the minds between super-agent Don Meehan and Marc Bergevin are seen as preliminary. Subban is expected to receive one of the richest contracts in Montreal Canadiens history.
- Montreal's newly appointed mayor defended his critical tweets regarding David Desharnais. In true Coderre fashion he was unapologetic.
- Marc Bergevin attended the GM meetings in Toronto, and weighed in on the subjects at hand (French)
- Carey Price did all he could to book his ticket to Sochi. With Team Canada head honcho Steve Yzerman in attendance last night Price stole the show.
- Max Pacioretty's stanchion injury may have saved Alex Killorn's face.
- Steven Stamkos' injury is bad, but not the end of the road for Tampa or even Team Canada. [via Raw Charge]
- NHL General managers met in Toronto yesterday. Fighting, overtime and bullying were on the agenda. [via SB nation NHL]
- Noted hot-head Robin Lehner isn't a fan of Ray Emery's goon antics.
- Chris Boyle's shot quality project continues at Sportsnet, where he's diving head first into the Reimer vs Bernier debate.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Top Six Minutes: Building Another Carey Price Shrine Edition
- P.K. Subban and Lars Eller face off in Jenga Tetris
- Alexei Emelin to return this weekend, but where does he play?
- Catching the Torch: Nov. 4-Nov.10 Edition
- Tuesday Habs Links - Briere in means Desharnais out