So who coach da team? Any ideas? What was felt by many as early as last Sunday that Bob Hartley was a lock for the job quickly vanished with him going to the Calgary Flames.
Now eyes turn to a potential revolving door of candidates. Michel Therrien apparently holds the edge over Guy Carbonneau, who is felt as the more palatable option according to Ryan Dixon. Marc Crawford is third with Patrick Roy now ruled out by many, with the exceptions of Philippe Cantin and Barry Morgan. Morgan's co-worker on CJAD, and friend to EOTP, Abe Hefter disagrees on St. Patrick, and wonders how GM Marc Bergevin missed out on Hartley.
- An interesting piece on why Marc Crawford may not take the Habs coaching job
- The NHL's Arpon Basu took in the NHL Combine this past week in Toronto, and caught up with Trevor Timmins.
- You could just look at CapGeek, or this I suppose, to know who is and isn't a pending Habs free agent.
- Chris Boucher breaks down each player in the defensive zone.
- Yves Arsenault likes what he sees in Nathan Beaulieu
- Leigh Anne Power on the coaching decisions in Montreal.
- So were there not world economical concerns this time last year, when Tim Thomas was still playing hockey?