Jake Paterson starts a second straight game for Canada as they take on the Czechs, who fell to Team USA in a 5-1 drubbing.
Keep your eyes on Montreal Canadiens prospect Charles Hudon, who admitted yesterday that he's still suffering from a recurring back injury, but feels much better now than he did going into the Germany game. That injury could be why he's been used so sparingly under Brent Sutter after initially making Team Canada in 2013 as a top-6 forward.
Also make sure to keep one eye fixed on Connor McDavid, who was all-world against Germany but couldn't buy a goal. If he continues to generate scoring chances at that rate, the 16 year old will make a large mark on the tournament.
The game begins at 11am EST.
- Team USA dominates the Czechs
- Team Canada highlights vs Germany [gifs]
- Canada wins penalty filled contest over the Swiss
- Canada decimated by Sweden
- Matt Dumba knees Erik Karlsson [gif]
- Sebastian Collberg's great goal vs USA
- Canada vs. Finland recap
- Team Sweden's WJC selection camp roster released
- Team USA WJC camp roster released
- Team Canada's WJC selection camp roster released