It's all on the line for Carey Price here, as for the first time as a Hab, he has to directly take on his backup. A loss could be devastating, he could lose his confidence, or maybe it's just for fun.
Oh, and Price schooled him. Looks like British Columbians might play a bit more foosball than Slovakians. Anyone else laugh at Price's dorky "I scored" face? Would be great to see that after an empty netter one game.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Top Six Minutes: Bad Desharnais Pun Edition
- Win a Habs Domo plush
- Ears on the Prize Episode 10 - Podcast
- Christian Thomas to make Bulldogs debut
- Hamilton Bulldogs early season report: The good, the bad, and the Lefebvre
- Why the rumour that Max Pacioretty will be traded for Evander Kane is nonsense
- 24CH Recap: S02 E06 - Start spreading the (bad) news
- Friday Habs Links - Subban's Team Canada Status