Are you ready? It's that time again, Habs fans. It's time for Ears on the Prize!
As always we begin at 7PM EST here is the link to listen live, and you can call us live at 1-347-826-7848, or Skype us from the link provided. Don't forget that you can also comment here and ask questions or make comments, and you can talk to us on twitter by messaging @AndrewBerkshire, @HabsLaughs, or @HabsEOTP, but please remember to use the hashtag #EOTPRadio so we know you're talking about the radio show.
What's on the docket tonight?
Douglas Murray injury
• Is there anyone who should be called up? (question of the day)
• Big opportunity for Tinordi
How does the Habs' defense break down?
• P.K. on the PK?
• What kind of minutes can Markov handle?
• Is Raphael Diaz a top-four defenseman?
How do the Habs' forwards break down?
• Would you change the lines?
• Which line is most important?
• How will the lines be used?
• When does Bournival get a shot?
• How many games does Parros play?
• The forward group his stacked, who gets PP time?
• Which D should play on the second wave of the PP?
• Which players best fit on the PK?
• Will the PK strategy change?
• Listener Q: 12 of first 16 games are against the west, how does this impact the standings?