Les Canadiens ont rappelé Gabriel Dumont et Greg Pateryn des Bulldogs.\ Canadiens recalled Gabriel Dumont and Greg Pateryn from Hamilton.— Canadiens Montréal (@CanadiensMTL) November 9, 2013
It's Greg Pateryn's turn to be the yoyo call up between Hamilton and Montreal, and even without getting into a game, he hasn't missed a beat in Hamilton with 7 points in 7 games.
Also called up to the Montreal Canadiens tonight was Gabriel Dumont, who has had a rough start to the year in Hamilton with no goals and just 4 assists in 12 games, to go along with 20 PIM and a -4 rating. Dumont has recorded 24 shots in those games, which is actually a lower shot rate than he had last season, but with the influx of offensive talent over the offseason, he's likely getting far fewer offensive opportunities.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Douglas Murray: Shootout specialist?
- Griffins dominate Bulldogs 6-1
- Checking in on Artturi Lehkonen, and why he isn't scoring
- Saturday Habs Links - Will the NHL's realignment hurt the Habs' playoff chances?
- Retour sur le match Canadiens vs Sénateurs
- P.K. Subban sees himself next to Crosby with a gold medal in Sochi
- Highlights of the Habs' loss to the Senators
- Canadiens vs Senators: Deja vu in Ottawa
- Friday Habs Links - Bergevin on the hot seat.
- Canadiens vs Senators Top Six Minutes - Those Bleeping Bleepers Again Edition