— Renaud Lavoie (@LavoieRenaud) October 29, 2013
According to Renaud Lavoie as the game began tonight, Habs power forward Max Pacioretty could be back in the lineup as soon as this weekend. That would be slightly ahead of schedule for the original diagnosis of three weeks, but that's Pacioretty for you.
Pacioretty returning would allow the Canadiens to once again ice three scoring lines, instead of the current two.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Scaring children on Halloween for a good cause
- The fallout of the Kessel and Seguin trades
- Avant match : Stars vs Canadiens
- Canadiens vs. Stars - Game Preview
- Canadiens vs Rangers - Game Recap - Galchenyuk's controversial goal seals the win for the Habs