Max Pacioretty is a prolific goal scorer for the Montreal Canadiens, who after 3 years of 30 goal paces is now looking to take the next step, on pace for over 40 goals. He does have one thing that a lot of folks can't seem to get over though, and that's the problem of finding a picture of him during a game where his tongue isn't sticking out.
I've noticed a lot of people complain about this in the comments section here, so I went out to see how often this is actually the case by trolling through Getty Images in order to create a gallery of Pacioretty with his tongue out.
I swear on all that you believe in that every single one of these pictures is from this season only, and this is only from Getty Images. If I were to look into our USA Today Sports account, I'd probably double this or more.
All credit for the photos goes to Getty Images of course.
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: The graduate and the departed
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: Preview
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25
- Catching The Torch: Your weekly Habs prospect update
- Monday Habs Links: Demers shares his insight
- Bulldogs fall for first time in seven games
- Game Recap: Best game of the year ends in a win
- Habs vs Blackhawks: Scoring chances
- Top Six Minutes: General Domination Edition
- Brendan Gallagher has his own McDonald's sandwich