Montreal Canadiens News
- Canadiens and Bruins will play Game 7 Wednesday night at 7 PM ET in Boston.
- James Mirtle writes about the impending contract negotiations with P.K. Subban.
- Bruce Arthur writes about "WaterGate II".
- Stephen Whyno writes about former Canadien Jaroslav Spacek, whose exit from the team wasn't ideal, but who is now enjoying life coaching at the World Championships.
- Michael Farber has an epic read on the Too Many Men game that is cited oh so often today.
- Harrison Mooney writes an incredible article on the racial issue in hockey, which has been brought to the forefront thanks to Subban''s outstanding play but shoddy reputation. Yes, it's an issue.
- HockeysFuture gives out season-ending awards for Canadiens prospects.
- Looks like Jacob de la Rose will be playing in either Montreal or Hamilton next year, as per this Windsor report.
News and Notes from Around the NHL
- Sean Fitz-Gerald writes about the city of Toronto's relationship with its captains.
- On the subject, the Sharks might be interested in Dion Phaneuf. FTF breaks down a potential trade.
- Pensburgh discusses whether Dan Bylsma should be fired as Penguins coach.
- Bower Power from PPP talks about accountability and the Maple Leafs.
- Some news out of Washington, as some former GMs are looking like top candidates for the GM position. Barry Trotz has also expressed interest in the vacant head coaching position.
- Justin Bourne talks about why a Jason Spezza trade to Anaheim would be good for all parties involved.
- Mike Colligan talks about playoff star Jussi Jokinen and how he inspired a breakout.
- Dimitri Filipovic uses fancystats and zone entries to look at the impact Sami Vatanen has had on the Ducks (he's basically their Beaulieu)