- The Canadian anthem singer was a lot better this time around, which isn't hard to do because I'm pretty sure the singer in game one was a hot dog vendor they picked at the last minute.
- Glenn Healy's voice during playoff hockey is like preparing the world's best cake, icing it nicely and topping it with beautiful sugar flowers, only to pee on it before you serve it to your guests.
- And to top off that suck salad those watching the game on CBC are treated a Confederacy of Dunces during the intermissions.
- Why do I even bother complaining about idiocy CBC? It's like going outside during a storm and bitching about how wet I get. Punjabi stream it is!
- Radkos Gudas is exactly what Taylor Hall will look like in 15 years.
- I'm pretty sure Steven Stamkos is being quadruple shifted. Can't say I blame Cooper. Buckle up Carey.
- #AlmostBourque has actually been creating a lot of almost chances lately.
- Alex Killorn had a Koivu jersey growing up. Damn it, it's really hard to hate the Bolts, isn't it?
- BREAKING! Stamkos just did something in a hockey game that didn't involve being awesome. Let's see if Montreal's terrible PP can suddenly spring to life. Lookin' at you Pernell Karl.
- Tabarnacle. Our power play stinks more than the feeding troughs in the Boston Bruins locker room.
- Playoff Briere lives! May he be the clutchiest of the clutchy!
- POWERPLAY GOAL! David Desharnais used just the tip.
- Montreal's PP is now 1 for 1 in it's last 1 chances.
- Jim Hughson described a hit in the game as a "big blow". To be perfectly honest I figured the first time we heard that word in this series would be in regards to Ryan Malone.
- Pacioretty is great on the penalty kill. He's also damn good 5 on 5...and on the power play. Basically we need to invest heavily into human cloning.
- Rene Bourque just scored a beautiful goal. I'm printing "I was there" t-shirts and you're all getting one.
- The Ders is a bit of a dick, eh? Seriously, what a dick.
- Speaking of goalies, I'm pretty sure Carey Price could have saved the Soviet Union.
- Montreal is giving Tampa no room to move. This is absolutely a joy to watch. *knock on Chris Neil's head*.
- Welcome back Carey, you worried us a little on Wednesday.
- I don't quite get Vanek. Sometimes he's slow, sometimes he's fast. Sometimes he doesn't shoot enough and other times he creates something out of nothing and blows my hockey mind.
- We almost got to see another Tomas Plekanec / Radko Gudas ankle obliteration.
- The Bolts fans are chanting 'USA, USA'. I'm glad to hear they're big Pacioretty fans.
- Brendan Gallagher is too small to play in the NHL.
- The Habs are on their way back home with a very well deserved 2-0 lead. This is nothing like the 2-0 lead they held on Boston a few years ago. They've been playing great hockey, and Therrien continues to pick the right players to get the job done.
- Plekanec is better at life than I am, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
- Rene Bourque scored another goal. I will never tarnish his great name with the #AlmostBourque hashtag on twitter ever again.
- That deserves a.....
I can confirm that it's definitely Rene Bourque in this video. I swear to Maurice Richard.
Gallagher doing Gallagher stuff:
Bourque's first two goal game since 1996: