Montreal Canadiens News
- Hamilton Bulldogs owner Michael Andlauer is not happy with the Bulldogs play in the last few years, and it's tough to blame him as the Bulldogs approach another year in which they fail to make the playoffs.
- Dale Weise will undergo further testing to determine the severity of his wrist injury. The doctors hope to assess whether or not the tendon is torn.
- Carey Price takes no guff from anyone. He came to the aid of Andrei Markov as the game ended last night.
- Ryan Dixon examines David Desharnais' resurgence this season, and how he went about it.
- In this podcast Pierre Lebrun mentions that the Habs are in the heads of all the Bruins players. No kidding.
- Bob McKenzie hinted that the Habs were among the numerous teams that were interested in signing top NCAA free agent Christian Folin.
- Max Pacioretty's goal last night was the 100th in his career. Most of them were from the perimeter though...
- Ex-Hab Donald Brashear is being sued because he's an idiot and he deserves to be sued.
Habs news and talk via twitter
A master twitter list for all your Habs news and analysis. If you don't have twitter and don't want it, but still want to follow the Habs as closely as possible, this list is for you.
News and notes from around the NHL
- Are you confused about the upcoming playoff format? Don't worry, most people are. Here's a breakdown of what to expect.
- If you could think of one thing that's wrong with hockey, would you think "The puck is way too symmetrical" ? No, me either, but these guys decided a silly puck design is a good idea.
- In his ongoing Shot Quality Project, Chris Boyle takes a look at the relation of shot volumes to save percentages.
- Ary M. at Silver Sevens tries to determine the anatomy of a Stanley Cup contender.
- Longtime Blackhawks writer Tim Sassone passed away, he was a legend in Chicago circles and covered the Hawks for over 25 years.
- Jaromir Jagr doesn't like autograph hounds, and he's not talking about the casual fan.