Montreal Canadiens Links
- Patrick Roy comes to the Bell Centre for the first as an NHL coach tonight. He's focused on winning the game, but is also all smiles about his return to Montreal.
- Roy talked to Michael Farber about his return in this TSN interview.
- Canadiens French play-by-play man Pierre Houde had one of the busier weekends imaginable.
- Daniel Briere thinks the Penguins and Bruins are both beatable in the playoffs. I'd say they're more than beatable. (French)
- Bobo discussed the Canadiens' comeback over the weekend and the return of Patrick Roy as a Head Coach to Montreal on TSN 690. Listen here.
News and notes from around The NHL
- Elliotte Friedman published his latest 30 Thoughts on the draft lottery.
- Gregg Sutch, a former junior player and teammate of Terry Trafford, discusses the tragedy and what we can learn from it.
- Read this from Undisclosed Injury if you want a thorough breakdown of the Rich Peverley condition.
- Sean McIndoe wraps up the weekend in hockey, which featured the greatest 3-goal comeback in NHL history.
- Kent Wilson of Flames Nation asks if Mark Giordano is a legitimate Norris contender.
- The NHL released another Life video, this time through the eyes of Predators coach Barry Trotz.
- Scott Lewis discusses how the Tyler Seguin trade(s) look now as the season nears a conclusion.
- Justin Bourne talks about the pressure that goes along with being the next-next one, in this case Connor McDavid.
- Patrick D at FTF takes a look at the Sharks' forecheck under Todd McLellan.
- Birky over at PPP thinks David Clarkson might have the first buyout-proof NHL contract! This is wow.
- Eric Tulsky adds to his series on aging curves breaking down scorers versus playmakers.