- Summary of the first period: Habs score goal. Tim Thomas floppy and out of position. Habs fail to bury Panthers. Panthers tie game. Habs fans sad.
- Summary of the second period: Tim Thomas floppy and out of position. Habs fail to bury Panthers. Habs fans sad. Goal finally scored. Habs fans less sad.
- Summary of the third period: Tim Thomas floppy and out of position. Douglas Murray on the ice. Habs fans sad.
- A win! Habs fans happy.
- If years after I am dead, my only contribution to the world is that I started calling him Tummy Thomas on the internet, I think I could be proud of that.
- Why are none of the goals the Habs score against the Panthers ever allowed? Is this a new league rule? First of all, calm down with the whistle, yo, and second of all, Travis Moen was pushed, yo.
- I um... the defense pairings... fix it.
- The 4th line + Douglas Murray + Francis Boullion = Red Wedding.
- Somebody check Carey Price's groin. No, I do not volunteer.
- Also someone check Brandon Prust and Alex Galchenyuk.
- Thank you for that goal, Ed Jovanovski. PS Ed Jovanovski is still in the NHL?
- When I become ruler of the universe, dumping and chasing will be a two minute minor. Teams will be required to actually have a strategy. How about that.
- This game was boring. So many Habs games these days are boring. I really wish I could just switch teams and be a Blackhawks fan and watch them every night instead of these will-they-won't-they-they-probably-won't Habs games.
- I know I complain a lot, but I swear I wouldn't if I wasn't absolutely certain that the Habs could play so much better and be more fun.
- Your Rene Bourque Compliment of the Night for JD__ is brought to you by Rosalyn Roy of the Habs twittersphere:
Does Bourque do ANYTHING other than skate to the bench for a change 1st chance he gets?— Rosalyn Roy (@Tygerlylly) January 3, 2014
- I guess the compliment there is that he gets off the ice as soon as possible so as to cause as little harm as possible. Team player, really.
- Your EOTP Three Stars are basically most of the third period thread. I read the thread looking for some stars, it`s a pretty good one overall. Give it a look here.
- On to the Flyers. But first, Team Canada gets chosen. And we will post the roster right here, where you can discuss them and hopefully it will be a P.K. Party instead of a P.K. Pity Party. See you then! In the meantime, some highlights:
Desharnais fooling Thomas:
Gionta's game winner:
- Plekanec named captain of Czech Olympic squad
- Catching The Torch: Dec. 30 to January 5th
- Canadiens vs. Panthers - Game Preview
- Complete coverage for Habs vs Panthers
- Habs vs Senators: Scoring chances
- Bulldogs Weekly Report: Hamilton rolls to five straight wins
- Canada leaves the WJC without a medal once more