13:08 CAR Justin Faulk Holding - 2 min against Max Pacioretty
With a 2-0 lead, Michel Therrien looks like he's standing on a landmine. His face is completely still and unchanging, hands in his pockets. I wonder how stressed he is right now? Kind of impressive how confident he was in his last press conference compared to tonight.
The Canadiens played an okay period, but not a great one, and are up 2-0 as a result. This team is talented enough to play okay and win games. There are still some problems though, chief among them being the tendency to let teams walk into their zone however often they like.
But 2-0 so whatever. Hopefully they don't blow it.
- An open letter to Marc Bergevin: It's time to do the hard thing, the right thing
- Game Preview: Canadiens vs. Hurricanes
- Dustin Tokarski selected to the AHL all-star game
- Complete coverage of Habs vs Canes
- Montreal Canadiens ups and downs: Week 17
- Could P.A. Parenteau be a fit with the Montreal Canadiens?
- Catching The Torch: Jan. 20 to Jan. 26th
- 24CH Recap: Season 2, Episode 15
- Tuesday Habs Links: Trade Imminent?
- Monday Habs Links: Magnus Nygren slams Hamilton