Montreal looks to end their woes, and they have the perfect opportunity.
After losing their third game in a row last night, Montreal now has 4 wins in their last 12 games. Washington is on a 5 game losing streak, and have gone 2-6-2 in their last 10. Essentially we have a battle of the sinking ships on the menu tonight.
Alex Ovechkin is a game-time decision, which could help the Canadiens, as he's been known to torch their defense every time they play.
Therrien usually plays Budaj in back-to-back situations, so we may end up seeing Price as the back-up.
Puck drop is at 7:00 PM at the Bell Centre.
Here are your projected lineups:
|Lars Eller||Tomas Plekanec||Brian Gionta|
|Max Pacioretty||David Desharnais||Brendan Gallagher|
|Rene Bourque||Daniel Briere||Brandon Prust|
|Travis Moen||Michael Bournival||Louis Leblanc|
|Josh Gorges||Nathan Beaulieu|
|Andrei Markov||Alexei Emelin|
|Douglas Murray||P.K. Subban|
As for Washington:
|Marcus Johansson||Nicklas Backstrom||Alex Ovechkin|
|Martin Erat||Mikhail Grabovski||Troy Brouwer|
|Jason Chimera||Brooks Laich||Joel Ward|
|Aaron Volpatti||Jay Beagle||Tom Wilson|
|Nate Schmidt||Mike Green|
|Karl Alzner||John Carlson|
|John Erskine||Connor Carrick|
Check out the opposing side from our good friends at Japers' Rink.
- The last time Michel Therrien was fired
- Canadiens vs. Capitals: Game Preview
- Complete coverage of Habs vs Caps
- Is Sylvain Lefebvre becoming a good coach?
- Morgan Ellis flourishing for Bulldogs
- Top Six Minutes: When you don't have anything nice to say...
- P.K. Subban becomes a Detroit Red Wing (gif)
- It's time to rant about the Montreal Canadiens
- 24CH Recap: Season 2, Episode 14
- Friday Habs Links: Therrien searches for answers