Montreal faces their division rival Senators this evening and the trending numbers aren't looking too good.
Here are some stats for you, courtesy of Arpon Basu.
The Senators have 1 regulation loss in the last 10 games, and have won 6 of the last 7 matchups vs the Canadiens.
The special teams trends aren't looking too hot for the Habs either. Ottawa has killed off 24 of it's last 26 penalties, whereas Montreal has only capitalized on 3 of their last 39 power play opportunities.
Craig Anderson has not lost in regulation during his last 8 starts. He's gone 6-0-2 with a .927 save percentage.
Carey Price has struggled vs the Sens, having not yet won against them this year, going 0-1-1 with a .877 save percentage.
David Desharnais traveled with the team and is considered a game time decision.
Puck drop is at 7:30 PM.
Here are your projected lineups:
|Travis Moen||Tomas Plekanec||Brian Gionta|
|Max Pacioretty||David Desharnais *||Brendan Gallagher|
|Rene Bourque||Lars Eller||Daniel Briere|
|Michael Bournival||Brandon Prust||George Parros|
|Josh Gorges||P.K. Subban|
|Andrei Markov||Alexei Emelin|
|Douglas Murray||Raphael Diaz|
David Desharnais is a game time decision (flu).
As for the Kanata Senators
|Clarke MacArthur||Kyle Turris||Bobby Ryan|
|Colin Greening||Jason Spezza||Mark Stone|
|Corey Conacher||Mika Zibanejad||Milan Michalek|
|Erik Condra||Zack Smith||Matt Kassian|
|Jared Cowen||Erik Karlsson|
|Marc Methot||Cody Ceci|
|Chris Phillips||Eric Gryba|
Check out the opposing side at Silver Sevens.
- 2013-14 Game 48: Montreal Canadiens at Ottawa Senators
- Canadiens at Senators - Game Preview
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: #20-16
- Thursday Habs Links: Scrivens, Dubnyk, and Hendricks traded oh my!
- The struggles of the Montreal Canadiens aren't going away without change
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: #25-21
- Canadiens vs Devils: analyse et chances de marquer
- Wednesday Habs Links: Brière trade talk
- Habs vs Devils Top Six Minutes: Thank god we don't play the Devils again edition