Once in awhile the 24CH cameras catch something noteworthy, and last week they had a nice opportunity to do so when the Canadiens' two star Canadians were named to Team Canada for the upcoming Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. P.K. Subban's immediate reaction wasn't caught on camera, but his sharing it with his teammates was.
The most notable being Tomas Plekanec, who seems to get a kick out of ribbing P.K., asking "Did you make it, you piece of shit?" To which Subban laughs and says yes. Plekanec then quips "Good for the Czechs".
Carey Price jokes that he made it, then seems to get the call while on camera. The two Olympians are congratulated by their teammates, and then we get a minute or so of JJ Daigneault because.... Because. I guess he was in the Olympics back when no one cared about them, and the Habs felt that his feelings on it were relevant. Honestly that's the boring part of the video.
Back to Subban and Price, where Subban talks about how much he loves Pricey, and gives him a little kiss on the cheek.
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: The graduate and the departed
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25: Preview
- 2014 Mid-term Habs Top 25 Under 25
- Catching The Torch: Your weekly Habs prospect update
- Monday Habs Links: Demers shares his insight
- Bulldogs fall for first time in seven games
- Game Recap: Best game of the year ends in a win
- Habs vs Blackhawks: Scoring chances
- Top Six Minutes: General Domination Edition
- Brendan Gallagher has his own McDonald's sandwich