- Finally... Carey Price, HAS COME BACK, to Montreal.
- Price made several game changing saves, and also gets to thank his posts for their 4 saves tonight.
Alex Galchenyuk was named the third star of the game, scored his 6th goal in 9 games, but played just 8:21, a team low.
- It's possible that Therrien wanted the veterans to stop this slide, but sitting your hottest goal scorer seems foolish.
- Then again, maybe Brian Gionta is now the hottest goal scorer for the Canadiens. Gionta likes to use a spray and pray shooting style, but I wonder how many of his goals are more than 5 feet from the crease. 3 straight from the goal mouth the last two games.
- There are still major problems on defense. I wish I could say that Raphael Diaz will solve it, but it isn't just the defensemen. Everyone is running around in the defensive zone.
- Speaking of defensemen, Francis Bouillon has played 71.44 minutes on the powerplay this season and has zero points there.
Yannick Weber has played 45.07 minutes in total this season, and he has 2 points, including one on the PP tonight on the game winning goal. It took Weber 6.41 minutes on the PP to register a point, just over 11 times less than Bouillon so far.
- Am I being unfair? Or maybe it's Therrien who's being unfair.
- After weeks of looking asleep, Max Pacioretty looked much more dangerous tonight on a line with Tomas Plekanec and Brian Gionta.
- Davis Drewiske only played 9:16 tonight. I'm guessing he takes a seat when Diaz is back, but I could be wrong.
- Ryan Malone has a problem. I don't want to speculate as to what it is, but every time I see him play he blows a gasket and gets way too angry for the situation. Seems like a grade A jerk, too.
- Wins are nice.
- Everyone in this thread about eggs.
- Stephan Cooper with this GoT reference: "I wonder how Tampa drafted a Tyrell. Highgarden is a strange place to send a scout."
- TrevaDaddy relaying some Tampa Bay announcer quotes: "Lightning announcers called it beautiful ice here in Montreal. Someone tell Krejci."