Yeahhhhhhh boyyyyy! - Richard Wolowicz
Laura isn't around to do the quick recap as she's at a wedding today, so I get to do it and not be funny.
- Before the game the talk was that the Sabres were a changed team after standing up to the Bruins on Thursday and winning big.
- How did that work out?
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They suck.
- The first period was the most dominant puck possession by a Canadiens team that isn't on a greatest games DVD.
- David Desharnais looked like he's ready to break out.
- A big part of that might be that Lars Eller finally looks comfortable on the wing.
- The refs still hate P.K. Subban. He got a hooking call for a little love tap on a Buffalo breakaway.
- Price got bored because Buffalo is terrible so when Thomas Vanek got a second breakaway he tried a poke check a little early and got beat. Oh well, shutout next time. I bet he plays tomorrow against Ottawa.
- Alex Galchenyuk is starting to show some Kovalev like stickhandling, and man can he ever wheel! Gally to Gally is going to be here for a long time.
- John Scott is really stupid.
- After outshooting the Sabres 30-4 in Corsi in the first period, PJ Stock called the Habs soft.
- PJ Stock is too dumb to be on Keeping up with the Kardashians, let alone a hockey program.
- FREE WINGS!!!
- But they're Cage Aux Sport, so don't get too excited.
- Price's lateral movement is unmatched.
- Brandon Prust fed Steve Ott fists for a good 30 seconds. A really good 30 seconds.
- The crowd cheered for a Subban shot every time he touched the puck. He hit the post in the third, then set up Desharnais' second goal with another shot later.
- He also drew the penalty that lead to that goal. Subban is the best.