USA TODAY Sports
Your quick recap of tonight's 4-3 shootout win by the Montreal Canadiens over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Well, whaddaya know. A win!
- NOW WAS THAT SHOOTOUT NECESSARY?
- Is up with P.K. Subban's ice time?
- Maybe Michel Therrien doesn't know who his best players are?
- Just throwing that out there.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning and our Montreal Canadiens took so many penalties that I'm pretty sure some of them haven't even been invented yet.
- Well, maybe some of them got invented by the officials there (both ways, I'm not blaming this almost loss on the officiating).
- Angry Guy Boucher must be really scary face to face but when you're safely sitting in your living room, Angry Guy Boucher is hilarious.
- I'm afraid to say that Lars Eller is beginning to get some appreciation, because it might disappear.
- I'm going to kill Brian Lee.
- And Victor Hedman.
- He KNEW that second one wasn't a goal. Hopefully the hockey gods do, too.
- Hey, remember when the Flyers offer-sheeted Shea Weber instead of re-signing Matt Carle?
- Grrr. Lindback. Grr Lindback. Lol Lindback. Grrr Lindback. Grr Lindback.
- Tampa puts guys like Hedman, Steven Stamkos, and Martin St. Louis on the shootout. Michel Therrien puts (or at least lists)... Francis Bouillon.
- Your EOTP 3 stars of the night:
3rd star: Scott Matla expresses all our feelings tonight.
2nd star: JD__ is concerned for Steven Stamkos.
1st star: drakemt describes that "fight" for us.