Max Pacioretty is lots of things, but he's usually not very boastful after scoring goals. He usually sticks to a little fist pump, or a hockey hug with whoever he's playing with. Sometimes when he's really pumped he'll do a fist pump and a knee raise, like when he scores against Boston.
The celebration was very un-Pacioretty, so after a little detective work we found the culprit who unleashed this celebration on the poor, poor Leafs, and caused Don Cherry to get red-faced with anger.
Who was it? Oh c'mon, you've gotta know. Who else?
Of course it was P.K. Subban. Was there ever any doubt in your mind? Who else would be so bold, so flamboyant, as to anger hockey's establishment with everything he does.
P.K. will troll you until your last breath, hockey's old guard. And he's going to be on Team Canada. And he's going to win another Norris Trophy. Get used to it.
- Montreal Canadiens ups and downs: Week 9
- Game Recap: Pacioretty powers streaking Habs to a win over Toronto
- Canadiens vs Leafs: Scoring chances
- Highlights and postgame comments from the Habs' win over Toronto
- Top Six Minutes: Muscle not required Edition
- Complete coverage of the Habs' win over the Leafs