Montreal Canadiens Links
You guys, the Habs won a game in regulation for the first time in 240 hours. That doesn't sound like a long time. 10 days! There. That sounds longer.
Can we talk about Carey Price in that game? How ya like him now?
Check out at Silver Seven's site on why Ottawa Senators' fans are adorable.
Elsewhere around the league
Looks like Rogers is wanting to cash in on some Sunday night ratings as of next year. Say goodbye to your weekends, hockey fans.
Leafs lost to the Panthers, ha ha, ha ha ha, oh. It's still funny, because it's the Leafs.
In an era where head shots in the league are under such scrutiny, Flyers' Brayden Schenn suffered a brutal hit in the against the Capitals last night. And you have to wonder - will it ever end? Actually, you don't. It will never end. How about we all just admit that right now.
Relevant for the next game, Blues captain David Backes suffered an injury and won't be playing.
- Top Six Minutes: Coyotes dumped, Coyotes chased
- Bulldogs Player of the Week: Louis Leblanc
- Complete coverage of the Habs' win over the Coyotes
- Problems on defense, problems in transition
- Montreal Canadiens ups and downs: Week 11
- Catching the Torch: Your weekly Habs prospect update
- Tuesday Habs Links: Thornton appeals his 15-game suspension
- Habs vs Panthers: Scoring chances
- Game Recap: Excuses and embarrassment as Habs left looking for answers