Montreal Canadiens Links
On the topic of coaching changes, Guy Boucher recently refused a job offer from the Swiss National League, maybe because something could open up for him in the NHL?
Some speculation on where Habs prospect Charles Hudon could end up after the WJC concludes.
According to TVA Sports, George Parros told Michael Farber that he didn't suffer a concussion on Saturday, or at least doesn't have any symptoms now. I still think Parros is playing a dangerous game right now.
After a full 82 games played, Guillaume LeFrançois checks in on Alex Galchenyuk.
Hockey's Future checks in on the Habs' prospects this season, how is the system faring?
Around the NHL
Scientists believe that hockey players may communicate by banging sticks.
My power rankings for SB Nation for last week caused a bit of controversy in Anaheim.
The first episode of HBO's 24/7 aired on Saturday, and Evan Sporer has a recap of it ready.
After the game, Milan Lucic got into an altercation at a Vancouver bar where he was punched twice (or three times, depending on if you think drunk Lucic forgot or decided to exaggerate). Lucic threatened the aggressor, asking if he realized who he was hitting, threatened to kill him, but ultimately did nothing. Honestly, that guy is damn lucky that Lucic had self restraint, and Lucic deserves some credit for it. Video here.
- Top Six Minutes: Lethargy Epitomized
- Complete coverage of the Habs' loss to the Panthers
- After a second scare in nine games, should we be worried about George Parros?
- Game Recap: Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
- Habs vs Islanders: Scoring chances
- Top Six Minutes: A Patchwork Win
- Ears on the Prize episode 13: Podcast
- Does Daniel Brière want out of Montreal?