That's a long time. That's a really, really long time. In fact it's embarrassingly long. Sure it's impacted by the shortened season of last year, but the Canadiens have had plenty of opportunities to beat the Maple Leafs in Montreal, and they've failed to get it done in spectacular fashion.
The last time the Habs beat the Leafs at home? Remember this game?
Want to feel grateful about the current team? If you check out the boxscore from this win, you'll see that Frederic St-Denis played as much as Andrei Markov. Michael Blunden played more than Erik Cole, and as much as Max Pacioretty. Chris Campoli was third in time on ice on the team with 20:20.
And we complain about this team. Perspective.
- Top Six Minutes: Doesn't matter had Pleks Edition
- 24CH Flash: Behind the scenes of Bournival's shot block
- Complete coverage of the shootout loss to Washington
- Tokarski taking his game to the next level for Bulldogs
- NHL Life Episode 1: A spotlight on P.K. Subban
- Friday Habs Links - Therrien praises Subban