Montreal Canadiens Links
The red-hot sizzling Wild were in Montreal to play the Canadiens last night and, well, the Habs decided to finally start playing and stuff to give Carey Price a win. Max Pacioretty removed three goddamned monkeys off his back - no wonder he hadn't been scoring - and delivered a natural hat trick within a span of 10:39. Okay day at the office, I guess.
How good is Carey Price? Well, in order to find out, Chris Boyle compares him to possibly the best goalie in the NHL, Tuukka Rask.
For the enemy take, check out Hockey Wilderness' disaster report.
Around the league
Guess who else won last night? Edmonton! And how. I know.
Vancouver lost. To Florida. I know. And Tortorella hates everything. And water is still wet, and bears relieve themselves in the woods.
I've tried everything to figure out a way to link to TSN690 Mitch Melnick's interview with Chris Nilan last Thursday. I don't know how. Just find it, and listen to it (Try here). Then run out, and buy Chris's book, Fighting Back: The Chris Nilan Story. Chris is unobjectively one of my all-time favourites, and I'm reading the book now, and you should too.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Max Pacioretty's natural hat trick against the Wild
- What are the Habs' odds at representing their countries in Sochi?
- Montreal Canadiens scoring chances after 20 games
- Tuesday Habs Links - Hudon lights it up for the Q
- Bulldogs Player of the Week: Dustin Tokarski
- Fight breaks out at Bulldogs practice
- Catching The Torch: Nov. 11-17 Edition