When you give up on a 21 year old player who you drafted with a top five pick, it usually comes back to bite you in the derriere. When you do it twice within a couple of years, you end up looking like a complete moron when both of them are lighting it up in the NHL. This is precisely the case with the Boston Bruins, who first gave up on Phil Kessel when they traded him to Toronto, then gave up on Tyler Seguin, who was the main piece they got back in the trade. Personally, I can't wait for them to trade Dougie Hamilton as soon as he shows any sign of an attitude.
So without further adieu, let's take a look at the total aftermath this year of these two trades for the Boston Bruins.
Hahahahahahahaha good trades.
More from Eyes On The Prize:
- Avant match : Stars vs Canadiens
- Canadiens vs. Stars - Game Preview
- Game Recap - Galchenyuk's controversial goal seals the win for the Habs
- Highlights of the Habs' win over the Rangers
- Retour sur le match Canadiens vs Rangers