This morning, the Bulldogs headed to Complexe Sportif Thibault GM in Sherbrooke, QC to begin their on ice training camps. With 43 players attending camp this year, the group was split into two teams, Red, and White. The team rosters are as follows:
Bennett - Chaput - Ouellet
Qualier - Blunden - Schultz
Bournival - Nattinen - Gallagher
Ranford - Farnham - Avtsin
Gagne - Corbin
Nash - Boutet
Beaulieu - Pateryn
Geoffrion - Leblanc - Palushaj
Hagel - Stortini - Rank
Lefebvre - Holland - MacAulay
Torquato - Fortier - Berger
Tinordi - St. Denis
- Jarred Tinordi has taken Alex Henry's number 5.
- Derek Wills (@dogsplaybyplay) mentioned he was very impressed with Michael Bournival's shot.
- Interesting to see the Geoffrion - Leblanc - Palushaj and Bournival - Nattinen - Gallagher line combos on opposite teams. We could very well see those lines this year.
- Aaron Palushaj has put on 10 pounds of muscle over the summer. He looks to be in great shape.
- Brendan Gallagher says he added 8-10 pounds of muscle this summer. He is now up to 182.
- Morgan Ellis is not skating this weekend due to a lower body injury. It seems the kid can't catch a break, as he missed development camp earlier this summer as well. Luckily, he moved to Montreal in the off season and has been working out under the teams trainers and physicians all summer.