Well we all know how hard to can be to get tickets to a Montreal Canadiens game. So first off a quick reminder that a limited number of seats, for all November home games, go on sale at canadiens.com on October 15.
If you have know luck there, one of our SBNation partners is offering a chance for one lucky winner to win a pair of tickets to an upcoming Habs game.
TiqIQ's "Take A Seat" contest is running across the SBN hockey network, in which you can win tickets to an upcoming regular season game, and the cost of entry is around ten seconds of your time and a Twitter account (which you probably already have).
Here's what you need to do:
- Follow @TiqIQ on Twitter.
- Tweet us (@HabsEOTP) with the name of the player you think will be leading the Canadiens in penalty minutes as of November 30, 2011, the number of penalty minutes he'll have, and the hashtag #TakeASeat (see the title graphic for an example).
- Entries must be made on or before October 31, 2011 at 11:59 (CDT).
- The winner - matching the correct player and the exact number of PIMs. No "Price is Right" scoring here. It must be the exact number. In case of a tie, the first entry received with
the correct name and number of minutes wins.
- Contest winner will be announced on December 9, 2011.
Pretty straight forward, but do note that the name and total PIM must be exact, so there is no guaranteed winner.
We also encourage you to check out the TIqIQ Habs page if this doesn't work out for you either.