Interesting graphic over at Pension Plan Puppets. You know, Price being 0-2 since his last home win.
Leaf fans mocking Hab fans is kind of like a double leg amputee mocking somebody for spraining their ankle isn't it?
Maybe we should create a custom counter like this for the Bleu, Blanc et Lose.
(note: To clarify for the Leaf fans who have come to spam)
This is an image to show that I should create a countdown clock in order to show the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup.
This one is for the counter to show the last time the Leafs made the playoffs.
and this one was for the days that have passed since you chose Justin Pogge over Tuukka Rask.
I hope that is enough clarification for you.
Nah, reality might really upset them.
• • •
Here are the rest of the daily links.
• Apron Basu on the parallels between Subban and Spezza.
• St. Louis Gametime, hey look, Jaro isn't perfect!
• D'ago! 3 goals in 3 games! How long before the revisionist history kicks in and fans become angry about this trade?
• Only Benny could rationalize this as non-punishment. Wouldn't it have made more sense for Leaf fans to make fun of the amount of games it has taken for Pouliot to score? We are at 28 and counting.
• I always loved Higgins. I am kind of shocked of how much a non-factor he has become.